General Mission is
- To consolidate, exploit and valorize the data which is available to the company so as to grow its business.
- To carry the responsibility of governance and utilization of data as an asset for the whole company, via data processing, analysis, data mining, data science, information trading and other means.
- To bring the company at a better level of knowledge of inhabitant and customer knowledge, and to – transform this information into value by using :
- usual quantitative / qualitative methodologies
- the exploitation of CRM and google analytics data
- geomarketing (expansion)
- adding “data science” methodologies
- High-level statistical or econometrical education ; knowledge of big-data and machine-learning (that is : knowledge and use of in- or out-sourced big data combination of systems such as Google Analytics, Apache Hadoop, Elastic Search + live interface Kibana...)
- Experience in Data product management and development.
- Clear communication skills, capacity to effectively present the findings (vulgarization capabilities)
- Charisma, capacity to become be the « data champion » of our company
- Networking skills (knows well the industry and providers in the big data area) + Direct management experience
- Project-mode and agile-mode (iterative sprints) experience
- Strategy construction and execution
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills to report back findings
- Obligatory good English level (French is an optional plus)
- 5year+ customer or data management in a company extensively using big data, such as large internet companies, telecommunication or banks, retail companies
- Repetition: knowledge and use of in- or out-sourced big data combination of systems such as Google Analytics, Apache Hadoop, Elastic Search + live interface Kibana...)