- Formulate product improvements / features to achieve business goals, maintain relevant parts of Product Roadmap,
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B tests,
- Work with engineering team to plan and implement these improvements according to the Product Roadmap;
- Manage Agile process with the engineering team,
- Manage product analytics, define essential metrics, track performance and iterate on product based on insights from this data,
- Work with other departments to coordinate and support roll-out of new features,
- Gather & process product ideas within the organization.
- 4+ years experience in product management
- 4+ years building, delivering, and supporting mobile and/or web applications (mobile preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written English. Advanced spoken Russian (desirable),
- Strong technical background (ideally started career as a software engineer),
- Experience as Product Manager on a notable international consumer product,
- Guru at product stat, metrics and A/B testing (Excel black belt, good knowledge of GA / GO / etc),
- Notable professional achievements (be ready to share cases of your projects),
- Proven experience in agile methodology. Experienced with agile planning, development and communication management tools: JIRA, Slack and similar
- Experienced working as part of a distributed & remote team
- Strong analytical skills
- Results-oriented and mission driven
- Any location - remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- Interesting and promising project, looking forward to meeting you!
- Bonuses and option programs are available.