Who we are:
- Novakid is Europe’s leading online english school for children aged 4-12. Our customers are from 50+ countries all over the world. We have more than 50K students and 2K teachers.
- Our international team is proud of 400+ developers, support managers and marketing gurus.
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $35 million in Series B in 2021.
- Novakid showing 5x annual growth
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Solid background as a Game Designer or a Producer
- Experience working in top gaming studios or EduTech with millions of users
- Proficient in agile product management practices and tools
- Experience with A/B testing platforms and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive product decisions, digging into data and working with our data team to make decisions based on numbers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with both technical and art teams
- Excellent spoken and written English (C1)
What we offer:
- Any location - 100 % remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- Interesting and fast-growing project - looking forward to meeting you!
- Company-wide bonus and stock option programs