What we do:
We build netTerrain, an IT visualization tool that helps rid data center and network managers of their daily headaches. With netTerrain, our customers can discover and picture their networks and IT connectivity in a hierarchical set of simple to use diagrams accessible via a browser or a mobile app.
Who we are:
We are a small, geographically dispersed team with a passion for making IT diagrams look beautiful and bring a smile to our customers. Our headquarters are located in Gaithersburg, MD, USA. Founded in 2009, we are a profitable, bootstrapped, zero-debt, 100% employee-owned software company growing 50% year-over-year.
What you'll get:
An opportunity to learn a ton about cutting-edge technologies in a multicultural team. We offer flexible hours while earning a competitive salary and annual bonus up to 20%, working from home, 5 weeks of vacation. We pay for your health insurance, internet, cell phone, and gym membership.
What we need from you:
* You have a passion for quality, efficient code
* You own end-to-end development
* You have strong computer science fundamentals.
* You are familiar with web technologies, and are comfortable in a client/server environment running in AWS.
* You are self-directed. You are able to ship code frequently and don't need constant babysitting.
* .NET/C#, JS+TS preferred. Mobile experience is a plus. SQL is a plus.
* Knowledge of networking is desired, but not a must.