Since 2020, we’ve been working on a b2b web application for creation, sharing, hosting, and measuring the performance of marketing presentations.
Since then we able to release the first version and sing up a couple of major European client (like Tetra Pack, Alfa Laval). Now we are looking forward to expand our team and bring the product to the next level.
Currently, there are three developers involved in our distributed team. Company headquarters is located in Sweden.
We are looking for a person who will be able to embrace the responsibility for quality of our product. We expect you to set up the testing process, outline and execute the plan for implementing best practices for manual and automated testing approaches.
- Design and establish test process for multi-component web service and desktop application;
- Prepare test plans and testing documentation;
- Manual and automated testing: API, UI, performance;
- Participate in weekly scrum meetings: standups and sprint planning.
- Hands-on experience in manual testing;
- Basic knowledge of automated testing;
- Understanding of QA methodology;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English: intermediate-level and higher.
- Competitive compensation is discussed with each successful candidate after the interview;
- Flexible working hours: start your working day anytime before 12 p.m;
- Choose between the remote work and a comfortable office in Saint-Petersburg 2 mins away from the Staraya Derevnya subway station, parking lot included;
- Full pay for sick leaves and vacations;
- Free volleyball, boxing and ping-pong classes not far from the office building;
- Full compensation for industry conferences and English lessons in case you lack the necessary skills;
- Extensive library and corporate Kindles;
- Corporate parties, weekly lotteries, birthday pizzas and more;
- Relocation package.