Murka Games is a European developer with over 10 years of experience in the production of games, which bring fun and joy to 5 million monthly players worldwide.
Our team is recognized as the best social casino operator by EGR, the most innovative company by E&K Gaming, and ranked among top European companies by AppAnnie for several years in a row.
Forget everything you knew about social casino games. We break the stereotypes, produce fresh ideas, and learn new genres.
We’re proud of what we are working on. We’re growing almost 40% a year.
You can work in one of our offices (Kyiv, Dnipro) or remotely.
- Support and improvement of existing and creation of new dashboards based on Tableau Desktop, Tableau-Server
- Provide visual and UX consistency of all elements of the system
- Practical knowledge of all Tableau functionality. Using custom SQL queries, LODs, parameters
- Experience with data on extracts, with all types of updates
- Experience with Google Big Query, confident writing SQL queries
- Experience with Tableau-Server
- Experience using the GitHub repository
- Experience with complex dashboards on several data sources
- Experience in interface design and usability testing
- Experience in data transformation in Tableau Prep
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Official Tableau Certification
- Having your account on Tableau-Public with examples of completed or demonstration works
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.).