Murka Games is a European developer with over 10 years of experience in the production of games, which brings fun and joy to 5 million monthly players worldwide.
Our team is recognized as the best social casino operator by EGR, the most innovative company by E&K Gaming, and ranked among top European companies by AppAnnie for several years in a row.
Forget everything you knew about social casino games. We break the stereotypes, produce fresh ideas, and learn new genres.
We’re proud of what we are working on. We’re growing almost 40% a year.
You can work in one of our offices (Kyiv, Dnipro) or remotely.
– Expanding the functionality of existing projects
– Estimating the timelines for completing tasks and be responsible for their compliance
– Writing the efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members
– Collaboration tools skills
– Self-developing and sharing of the acquired knowledge with the team
– 2+ years of experience in developing applications in Unity
– Solid C# development skills
– Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID principles
– Experience with client-server applications
– Ability to work with a git and sub-modules in git
– Knowledge of the different texture compression formats in Unity
– Advanced experience in using Scriptable Objects
– Good communication skills
– At least an Intermediate level of English
– Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
– Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
– Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
– Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
– Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
– Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.).