Murka Games is a European developer with over 10 years of experience in the production of games, which brings fun and joy to 5 million monthly players worldwide.
Our team is recognized as the best social casino operator by EGR, the most innovative company by E&K Gaming, and ranked among top European companies by AppAnnie for several years in a row.
Forget everything you knew about social casino games. We break the stereotypes, produce fresh ideas, and learn new genres.
We’re proud of what we are working on. We’re growing almost 40% a year.
You can work in one of our offices (Kyiv, Dnipro) or remotely.
- Control and direct activity of subordinates—conduct code reviews, accept merge requests, eliminate conflicts and mistakes
- Resolve difficult non-trivial technical issues
- Analyze current architecture, improve and/or replace obsolete solutions
- Develop and implement new approaches, increase the possibility of scaling
- Continuously improve the quality of development
- Interact with technical leads of other departments, find mutually beneficial solutions
- Teach and evolve unity developers, facilitate experience sharing
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications in Unity
- 1+ years of experience as Tech Lead
- Involvement in large-scale projects and/or working experience in big companies
- Familiarity with best practices of game development
- Solid C# development skills
- Examples of successful challenges
- Eagerness to improve the area of responsibility and to find possibilities
- Possibility to work with old and imperfect solutions
- Good communication skills, knowledge of managerial and administrative techniques
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.).